- A Palworld player has created a spreadsheet that contains over 18,000 breeding combinations for Pals.
- The detailed spreadsheet contains all the info about in-game Pal breeding to get you ahead of the curve.
- It also includes various tidbits and exact breeding mechanics with highly technical details.
Palworld has only been out for less than a week but already harbors a strong gaming community. The players are quite welcoming and have already accumulated a lot of in-game info to help newbies out. The Reddit user u/Blahable from the official game subreddit has gone above and beyond and created a detailed spreadsheet containing all the breeding pair combinations for Pals and a breeding calculator.
The user discovered via datamining that all the breeding pair combinations amounted to 18,797, which is way more than anyone anticipated. Additionally, there are 18 unique/subtype combinations for the special Pal variations. Gaining access and using the sheet is easy, as explained by the creator.
The Reddit post also dives into technical details of how the breeding in Palworld works. It is worth a read for those who can utilize the info to perfect the breeding system in the game. But, to use the interactive search and calculator part of the spreadsheet, the creator advises the community to make a copy of the spreadsheet by opening it and clicking on the option, then saving it to your own Google Drive.
The spreadsheet is being updated as players learn more about the breeding and find remaining variations. Regardless, for gamers out of the loop, the “Pokemon with guns” survival has continued to sell like hotcakes—around 86,000 copies per hour at one point. It now stands at six million copies sold globally in a mere four days.
- Palworld Devs Issue Update On Server Outage As Player Count Crosses 1.3 Million.
- New Palworld Bug Lets Players Jump And Glide Long Distances Using Pal Spheres.
- Palworld’s Concurrent Player Count Now The Highest On Steam, Save For One Game.
Palworld came out on January 19, 2024, for Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, and PC. It’s worth noting for PC players that its FOV on the ultrawide monitor has a limited horizontal view, but a player has figured out a fix for it. eXputer’s Rabiya Rizwan reviewed the entry and rated it with a remarkable 4.5/5 score, hailing its position as something much more “than just a Pokemon rip-off.”
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍