The Jochi-ihiga Shrine is located in Lake Akkala, but getting into the shrine itself isn’t an easy task. In order to activate it, you need a crystal that is located in Tarrey Town. By completing the shrine quest Rocks For Sale in Tears of the Kingdom, you will be able to get Rauru’s Blessing.
Rock For Sale Shrine Quest
As mentioned before, once you complete the quest, the shrine will unlock, allowing you to get Rauru’s Blessing. Here are the steps you need to follow in order to get access to the shrine and obtain Rauru’s Blessing:
- The crystal that you are looking for is located in Tarrey Town, so the first order of business is to purchase that crystal.
- Head over to the merchant, Hagie, in Tarrey Town and talk to him.
- The merchant will try to sell you the Sky Crystal for 100 Rupees, but that isn’t the price that you are going to pay for it.
- As you are talking to him, a lady will intervene and ask Hagie to lower to price.
- Purchase the crystal from him after he drops the price to 50 Rupees.
- Something worth noting is that you cannot carry the crystal by fast traveling to the Jochi-ihiga Shrine, so you will have to figure out creative ways to carry the Sky Crytal to the shrine.
- I recommend moving the crystal onto the railcar right next to Hagie and carrying it to the Hudson Construction Site in the Akkala Highlands.
- The railcar does require a one-time fee of 20 rupees to use it.
- This area is rich in Zonai Artifacts, allowing you to be creative while constructing your transport.
- Building a raft seems to be the most straightforward approach.
- Gather some trees from the site and merge them into a plank, and then attach some fans at the back so that you can propel yourself to the shrine across the lake.
- Once your transport is ready, put the crystal on top of it and head towards the Jochi-ihiga Shrine.
- Over here, position the Sky Crystal in the center of the structure, which will trigger a small cutscene.
That marks the completion of the Rock For Sale in Tears of The Kingdom. Collect your Rauru’s Blessing and leave with the Light of Blessing.
That is pretty much everything I had to entail about the shrine quest Rocks for Sale in Tears of the Kingdom. While you are here, consider checking out some other guides on Tears of the Kingdom, such as Fire Temple, Fuse Material, Best Items, and Best Bows, and learn in-depth information about them.
- Tears of the Kingdom: Best Arrow Farming Methods
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: How To Do The Broken Slate
- Stables Locations In Tears of the Kingdom
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: How To Cook
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Find Princess Zelda
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍