One of the most important tier 1 armor sets in Grounded is the Red Ant Armor set. The armor is known for providing extra strength and is made using different parts from the red ant. Furthermore, players will also be able to store an additional large item whenever the armor is equipped. Also, as soon as you equip the armor, no ants will attack you as you will be identified as one of them.
How To Get The Red Ant Armor
In order to get the Red Ant Armor set, players will have to collect certain body parts of the red ant and craft it in Grounded. This armor will allow you to use different perks that come with each piece and will increase the hauling capacity and strength as well.
You will need certain body parts of the Red Worker or Soldier ant to craft this armor. Below are the items needed to craft the helmet.
- 5 Mite Fuzz
- 3 Red Ant Part
- 1 Red Ant Hood
The red ant head can be obtained by harvesting certain red worker ants that you will find in surrounding areas. You can also get them from the red soldier ants.
Most of them are found in ant totem caves. The red ant parts are obtained the same way, and they are actually the sturdy part of these insects obtained from the ant totem cave during exploration.
- For the mite fuzz, players will have to harvest the lawn mites as well as the infected mites.
- These can also unlock the arrow, mite head, and mite mount.
- You will also be required to craft the workbench if you want to make the Grounded Red Ant Armor, and for that, you will need two Sap, four Sprig, and three Grass Plank.
- When it comes to stats, you will get a +2 in defense and a +2.5 in resistance.
- Moreover, the ants will see you as one of them, and you will get an increase in hauling strength and will be able to carry more items.
- There will be a small stamina increase as well, and you will be able to battle against enemies for a longer period of time.
The next piece of armor that you will be required to craft is the arm guard. These are actually a combo of a Gauntlet and a Spaulder.
Just like the helmet, you will need some specific red ant parts to craft it. It will also improve and increase the hauling capacity and will allow you to carry larger items that you will need in your journey.
To craft it, you will need the following items.
- 2 Mite Fuzz
- 5 Red Ant Part
- 2 Acid Glands
The red ant parts can be harvested from red soldier ants or worker ants. This is a very common part found in the ant totem cave, and it will also unlock the red ant club and normal chair.
- Moreover, your character will also be able to harvest the acid glands easily from the red soldier.
- However, they are also obtained from the termite workers as well as the larvae, including infected larvae, ladybird larvae, and normal larvae.
- The last part is the mite fuzz which is obtained from the infected mites.
- When it comes to stats, it will boost your defense up to 3.5 and resistance up to +5. It also plays a role in increasing the Hauling strength as well as stamina that will allow you to explore your environments and battle against your enemies with ease.
The knee guards crafted from red Ant parts play a huge part in protecting you from enemies. Furthermore, they will also increase the hauling capacity and allow you to carry larger items.
Following are the items required to craft knee guards to complete your Grounded Red Ant armor set.
- 6 Red Ant Parts
- 2 Crude Rope
- 4 Might Fuzz
The red ant parts are collected the same way, and you will find them easily and the Ant Totem Cave. On the other hand, the crude rope is found in locations like the Oak Lab, Hedge Lab, and the Black Ant Hill Lab. To unlock the recipe, you will have to analyze the plant fiber and at least have the brain power level of one.
- Furthermore, you will also be able to unlock Eyepatch, Pebblet Axe, Acorn Shovel, Pebblet Hammer, and Sprig Bow when you analyze and use the Crude Rope.
- Lastly, for the mite fuzz, you will have to find Lawn Mites and Infected Mites to get the item.
- The arm guards can increase your defense by two and resistance by + 2.5. It will also provide you with the Hum Ant effect. The effect will cause the red arms to see you as one of them and prevent them from attacking you.
As soon as you equip the Grounded Red Ant Armor, you will be able to enjoy a lot of status effects that come with it as well and can use sleek or bulky upgrades with it.
The most notable effect of the Red Ant Armor is its ability to increase the Hauling Strength.
- Therefore, you will be able to carry larger items with ease whenever the armor is equipped.
- Items like Grass Planks and Wheat Stems will be easier for you to carry, and you will be able to transport larger amounts of them for crafting purposes and base making.
- You will generally get a +3 increase in the planks and stems you can carry.
- It is also capable of increasing the Grass Harvest Speed.
- Whenever you are wearing the armor, you will be able to harvest and farm more grass in Grounded.
- Another status effect of the Red Ant Armor is the Hum Ant Effect.
- Whenever the armor is equipped, the Red Soldier Ants and Red Worker Ants will completely ignore you and won’t attack you.
- However, if you try to attack another ant or do things such as steal an egg, then the ants will attack you as well. Also, when it comes to the red worker ants, they will completely ignore you.
- Since it is a light armor also gets extra stamina as well as an increase in damage reduction.
Grounded Red Ant Armor is considered one of the best armors due to its amazing stats and benefits and upgrades like sleek and bulky. Furthermore, it is easier to craft as well as the items you will need to craft it are readily available.
However, ensure you have a Brain Power Level of two before crafting the armor.
- The armor rating of the Red Ant Armor is also considered pretty optimal for mid to end game.
- Furthermore, its effect, like increased hauling strength, makes it a great armor to use.
- You can carry several larger items whenever the armor is equipped, including stems and planks.
- So if you are still building a base in Grounded, you should consider using the armor to get more items and craft it easily.
- Another important effect called Hum Ant will allow you to merge in with the ants whenever exploring their area.
- Therefore they will not attack you or cause you any harm if you don’t attract any attention.
- So make sure not to attack any ants while traveling to ant hill whenever the armor is equipped.
- You will also be able to steal ant eggs easily as the soldier ants, as well as the worker ants, will completely ignore you.
With this, I conclude my detailed guide on how to get the Red Ant Armor in Grounded and its uses and effects. While you are at it, don’t forget to check out the detailed guide on all four Black Widow locations in Grounded.
You can also check out the mutations tier list and how to get in the sandbox. While you are at it, don’t forget to check out the definitive guide on pond lab in Grounded and sunken bones. You can also check out the guide on mutations and how to beat the orchid mantis. Lastly, don’t forget to check out the guide on how to beat the assistant manager in Grounded.
- Grounded: Grave Robbery BURG.L Chip
- Grounded: How To Fix The Mysterious Machine
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍